Our next Grandview Heritage Group meeting is Thursday, January 16th, 2020.
We meet in the Britannia Board Room at 7:00 p.m. and will have our usual wide-ranging and open agenda, which this month will very likely include:
- Agenda additions?
- Meeting room renewal & Britannia Sponsorship Agreement – Penny
- Why does “Character House Designation cut-off at 1940? – Michael
- History update for St. Clare’s Convent (1967 Napier) – Neville (tentative)
- Around the Neighbourhood – Eric
- Car-Free Day participation?
- Double-hung window primer – Eric (tentative)
- Changes around the neighbourhood – Eric
Our discussions are always educational and entertaining … And, as usual, our agenda is flexible, and we are always happy to add items that you might want to discuss.
Everyone is always welcome! Participation is FREE! Do come and join us!