Another month, another meeting! The Grandview Heritage Group’s next meeting is this coming Thursday, 19th April, at 7:00pm in the Britannia Boardroom on the Napier Greenway.
We will have our usual wide-ranging and open agenda which this week will include:
- Beaver Kit homes;
- A 1909 Panorama image;
- More on 1829 Parker Street;
- A look at the Hollywood Theatre plan as a potential precursor to the Rio development;
- Repairing the Shelley’s sign;
- An update on GHG website maintenance;
- Eric’s Neighbourhood Review;
- Centenary Signs update;
- Car Free Day update;
We are always happy to add items that YOU might want to discuss.
Everyone is welcome, so come along and join us!