The next meeting of the Grandview Heritage Group is on Thursday 15th February at 7:00pm. As usual, we meet in the Britannia Boardroom on Napier.
This month’s agenda will include:
- a presentation by Michael Kluckner on player pianos and rec rooms;
- a discussion regarding the Shelley’s sign;
- a presentation on a special tool useful for heritage renovation;
- a presentation regarding threatened houses on Grant Street;
- the 2018 Centenary House Signs campaign;
- the 2018 Car Free Day table;
- Eric’s Neighbourhood Update
We always welcome other items of heritage and historical interest, so come along and add your particular item to the agenda.
Hope to see many of you there!