Yes, the next GHG meeting is just a couple of days away!
We meet at 7:00pm on Thursday in the Britannia Board Room on Napier.
As usual, we have a very loose agenda, and we welcome other topics that are of interest to you. This month we will have
- What’s Happening in the Neighbourhood? Eric’s monthly review of, mostly, physical changes in Grandview;
- Jak will give a brief overview of the GV Database’s growth and future;
- Final decisions on Donato’s Plaque for the oldest house in Grandview;
- Photographs of the Crystal Dairy and where was that fleet yard?
- Whatever is on your mind about heritage and the neighbourhood.
Come join us. The conversations are always interesting.