The next meeting of the Grandview Heritage Group is this coming Thursday, 21st January. As usual, we will meet in the Britannia Boardroom at 7:00pm. The agenda this month will; include:
- A roundup of neighbourhood property news;
- Mapping the historical growth of Grandview using data from the Grandview Database;
- A list of upcoming heritage courses;
- A review of the challenges set for our two Geog 429 students;
- A presentation on heritage gutters;
- Updates from the November meeting;
- Early ideas for summer walking tours
And any other heritage topic you would like to discuss.
Everyone is welcome — do come and join us!