The next meeting of the Grandview Heritage Group is this coming Thursday, 20th March, at 7:00pm at the Britannia Board Room. The agenda at this point includes:
- Report on our student intern’s work on Woodland Park area history
- Michael Kluckner presentation: “H is for Heritage”
- Sunday’s walk (see below)
- Update on 1872 Parker Street
- Visit with the Agnew Family
- Teaser for Eric on Glass
Michael’s presentation is a lead up to our 2014 Centenary Signs walk on Sunday. We will be meeting outside the Britannia Library at 9:30am and we will be exploring the area west of Britannia to Clark and north to Venables. Please join us on Sunday even if you can’t make Thursday’s meeting!