Yes, it’s that time again — another GHG meeting! We’ll meet as usual at 7:00pm in the Britannia Board Room. This month’s meeting will include:
- a report on Mt. Pleasant’s inaugural Mt. Pleasant Heritage Group meeting (Bruce Macdonald)
- a discussion of GHG taking on one or more students doing research for a fourth-year UBC historical geography course under the supervision of Prof David Brownstein
- upcoming GHG tour of the Astorino’s building
- identifying candidates for our centenary signs project for 2014
- staffing a table for the Britannia site-wide open house on Nov 28th in the Napier Greenway
- a report on the Brookhouse residence on the SW corner of Parker and Victoria (Craig Ollenberger)
- updates from a few earlier Mechanicals & Materials presentations (Eric Phillips)
All that … plus our usual wide-ranging and fascinating conversation about whatever relevant topics come to people’s minds.
Our meetings are not formal. Everyone is welcome. Please do join us if you can.